renew physical therapy
karli vaculik, dpt
TREATMENTS & SERVICES PROVIDED
- In brief: A holistic approach to PT. Your body parts are connected, and assessing the body as a whole can help identify underlying causes to fully treat and address pains however long they have been there.
- Visceral manipulation
- This technique (combined with neural manipulation) can address unresolved chronic pain, it can be used to treat complex women’s health conditions like endometriosis, and can treat gut issues like IBS and constipation by reducing abdominal adhesions.
- Learn more here: https://www.barralinstitute.com/therapies/
- Pelvic floor PT
- Utilizes both internal and external assessment techniques. Comprehensive approach looking beyond the pelvic floor to determine if the pelvic floor is the cause or the symptom.
- Learn more here: https://www.choosept.com/guide/physical-therapy-guide-pelvic-pain
- Orthopedic injury treatment
- This includes shoulder pain, hip pain, back pain, neck pain, and more
- Neural manipulation
- Gentle techniques that facilitate movement through the fascia of the nervous system. This includes global and localized treatment to specific nerves.
- Instrument Assisted Manual Therapy
- Also known as Gua Sha, ASTYM, Graston, or “scraping”. This is the use of a tool to facilitate movement through muscles, tendons, and fascia.